Any claim made by Buyer must be in writing and contain the particulars specified in the TERRAQUIP NZ LIMITED’s Application for Exchange or Credit” or ‘Applications for Warranty” and be received by TERRAQUIP NZ LIMITED. within 14 days after delivery of the Goods. Subject to the Contract, no claim for credit will be recognised where
(1) the Goods are made to special order or Buyer’s specifications or drawings,
(2) are no longer required by Buyer,
(3) are returned without the particulars required by this Clause,
(4) Buyer has modified or altered the Goods (including changing colour) or
(5) if the TERRAQUIP NZ LIMITED Catalogue stipulates that return will not be accepted.
lf Buyer insists on returning the Goods, it must pay TERRAQUIP NZ LIMITED a handling fee equal to 40% or the price of the Goods.